Hello. Error is not fixed. Please fix
I've started getting it after this "bug fix" they published yesterday. It's so annoying, I swear
Just bought DBD on switch and it's been doing this. Super annoying and I haven't received ANY bloodpoints after 4 matches. This sucks.
And here I thought they actually fixed it this time.... a lot of people are talking about this and it's worrying me
Hi. Tried playing again 4.6.1 and still getting this error. It's been 9 months please help
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've started getting it after this "bug fix" they published yesterday. It's so annoying, I swear
Just bought DBD on switch and it's been doing this. Super annoying and I haven't received ANY bloodpoints after 4 matches. This sucks.
And here I thought they actually fixed it this time.... a lot of people are talking about this and it's worrying me
Hi. Tried playing again 4.6.1 and still getting this error. It's been 9 months please help