Whats your guys opinion on recolor cosmetic packs?

So if the devs released big packs of cosmetics which were just recolors of cosmetics we already have in game (Example like the bunny feng recolor I made a while back). I'd really like it tbh there are a lot of in game cosmetics that are out that I want but I just HATE the colors on them (Like Miss Smithson) Also like I said these would be packs so like 3-4 cosmetic recolors per pack.

43c26bc5-c678-446c-9e3a-3dd8cc95da0d.jpeg


Comments

  • I would like different colour variations but the problem is I’m not paying 15 pound a time to change the colour of the skin, it already annoys me that they re colour skins and put them in the rift...

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    I would like different colour variations but the problem is I’m not paying 15 pound a time to change the colour of the skin, it already annoys me that they re colour skins and put them in the rift...

    Oh no they’d cost the same as the original cosmetic just recolors for either people who don’t like the current colors or just people who love the new ones better