Leatherface: No Sound From Chainsaw During Revving

During a chase, as Leatherface was revving (charging) his chainsaw over his head, there was no sound coming from the chainsaw. (No chainsaw start-up sound.) The only thing I can hear was the chase music. Once he started swinging his chainsaw, the sound was back normally. This only happened once.

What Happened Beforehand: Before it happened during the chase, he had revved normally (with the regular sound attached), and I had hit him with a pallet before he was able to start swinging. Then at another pallet, he had swung a basic attack and missed, and I had hit him with a pallet again. Then as I approached another pallet and looked behind me, I noticed that he was right behind me with the chainsaw above his head without any sound (except for the chase music).


Map: Blood Lodge

Platform: PS4

Cross-play: Enabled

Location: US-East


Leatherface Perks: Thanatophobia, BBQ, PGTW, Franklin's Demise

Leatherface Addons: Award-winning Chili, Light Chassis

Leatherface Offering: Eboni Mori


My Character: Claudette with WMI, DS, Bond, Spine Chill, no addons, no offerings.


If you need a video of the actual match, let me know and I will upload it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments