What’s the Best perks for the Canibal killer for beginners?
I just need to know this so I can get better with this killer.
I just need to know this so I can get better with this killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Otz Darva had a video that might help. It offers builds based on the assumption you've unlocked no other teachable perks.
https://youtu.be/7_yixIT0p58The build recommended for Leatherface are his three (Barbecue & Chili, Knock Out, Franklin's Demise) and Iron Grasp.
The video is from before Bubba's rework though, so I cannot say how that'll affect things.
Yes but I use this setup but I never looked it up though but I will go back to iron grasp I was using sloppy butcher to see how it goes for leatherface but I like iron grasp as well btw you know any other builds that are pretty good to also what addons and offerings are good for leatherface
Monitor and Abuse, Monitor on a Insta down killer really freaks out survivors. I personally have gotten grabs as bubba using that perk
Unfortunately I've never made big use of the Cannibal, so I don't have anything to offer from firsthand experience. Though among the general I favor Spies From the Shadows for tracking.