Was there a dev stream yesterday?
If so, where can i find it. I heard from a streamer that they were going to be doing a dev stream Thursday. But when I look on Twitch, I'm not able to find anything. Does anyone know?
If so, where can i find it. I heard from a streamer that they were going to be doing a dev stream Thursday. But when I look on Twitch, I'm not able to find anything. Does anyone know?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well it was kind of a dev stream but more for the recent event into the fog event as seen on there twitter here https://mobile.twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1296474624239296512