What buffs is The Spirit getting?

I understand The Spirit is getting a buff on Dead by Daylight. Does anyone have a list or can link me to a URL which states what buffs she's getting for the official release?

Comments

  • I have not seen anything posted in regards to any changes. They did just recently close the PTB and probably going through the data and feedback. We'll probably hear of any changes closer to the actual release date of the new chapter.

  • They said they would remove the ability to see blood, and reduce the spirit walk sound effect, so she can hear better.
  • @Tsulan said:
    They said they would remove the ability to see blood, and reduce the spirit walk sound effect, so she can hear better.

    That it?

    Meh.

  • @Tsulan said:
    They said they would remove the ability to see blood, and reduce the spirit walk sound effect, so she can hear better.

    That it?

    Meh.

    There was more. But that were the most important changes for me.
  • @Akibahara said:
    I understand The Spirit is getting a buff on Dead by Daylight. Does anyone have a list or can link me to a URL which states what buffs she's getting for the official release?

    She wont be able to see blood during phasewalk anymore. You have to use an ULTRA RARE addon to get that ability. Thats what she is getting for her release :wink:

    Imagine a boxer being downed in the ring and the referee kicking him, thats the image I have in my mind^^

  • Their also reducing her TR to 24meters.. they the vfx or whatever was causing the problem because she was never fully invisible.. their increasing her lunge attack range to the trapper attack range (this also goes for hag and huntress) I'm also wondering if this is going to increase the lunge for when she comes out of phase walk if so mikey may have competition with lunge attacks... they fixed something with her window vault... reducing the noise while in phase is huge and I hope its significant if it is stridor could be good on her