What in your opinion makes a good horror villain
So I've been working on the Pinebrook series for quiet a while now and I am in the horror adding phases on creating the villains, filling it with as much unsettling, terrifying, and hopefully Iconic horror villains as possible without overdoing it. However I stopped to wonder, will this suffice, and will it be enough? I have faith that it will, however I wondered out of random curiosity what you as the community would like to see within a horror character, like what will make it scary, iconic, and essentially good? Plus I feel like asking this can give me advice and help make the series as good as possible for you guys.
Comments
For horror? Mystery, motivations and plans yet to be discovered. Think Saw.
Wellp, my bad, guess i mis-remembered.
He the new versions, they also made him a paedophile. That could be why you misremembered.
Oh right, it was the new version where it seemed he was innocent for most of the movie, but I think it was after the credits they found his sicko stash. Yeah, deserved to burn, never mind
ITs okay man for a second while watching the new version I thought they were going to paint him as a innocent man, but it was revolting to discover and confirm canon Freddy was a pedo
So I've applied the changes, and copied down your suggestions for the future, for the horror villains of the Pinebrook series. And I got to say I liked hwo they turned out, again thank you all for giving so more insight upon the subject, but if you have any more tips or suggestions let me know. Again I'm still working on the book and excited to have it in stores for those who are excited to see what comes of it, I will be giving out very short excerpts to let you glimpse at the stories. Thanks for supporting me guys, giving me tips, and I will see you int fog.
" We all need to contribute boy. This is what family is, Complaining is pointless, so shut your mouth, its either you make the money come in to eat, or ya starve. And right now money needs to come in so I can survive, know your place in this Boy!" - M.