The Blight character add-in or add-on
I honestly love how The Blight looks and I like his abilities. I haven’t played him because I am a console player but I watched his gameplay. I like how he is like a pinball. But I would think that if he’s meant to ambush survivors then maybe give him a wall hugging animation. Also let him peak out like around corners like Ghostface. I think this would fit for him as a ambush killer. I only say that because I feel like if he was more like the Stalkers from The Last of Us 2 and he had the Virgo’s journal add-on built into his kit. He’d be a unique killer.
Comments
I don't know what you mean by stalker, and I disagree with Vigo's journal. I think he should be able to see where his slam is is(like with chipped monocle) and the Iridescent blight tag and compound 21 get built into his base kit.
What do you mean by ambush killer?