Xbox- Permanent Carry state

E451D37A-23DC-49AE-9589-683F6EC427B4.jpeg C5460C25-0435-492F-8D1D-CD609C9D8D76.jpeg

 I played survivor against the nurse and on my first hook the animation froze and it caused my body to become uninteractable and stuck in the dying state. The killer hit me again and knocked me off the hook onto the floor. At this point I realized I was stuck in the perspective of the killer. I could see survivor auras and the screen was bloody as if I was still being carried even as the nurse held another player. My body idled and got 3 crows but the killer couldn’t interact with it and the bleed out timer would not decrease. By the end of the game the collapse timer finished by the entity never killed me and it was up to the killer or me to then dc.


I was playing Meg

Perks: sprint burst, prove thy self, inner strength, and urban evasion

Item: yellow medkit with self adherent wrap and butterfly tape

Map: Coldwind Farm with the house in the center

Frequency: first time I’ve ever seen it or heard of it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments