Loooooping

Why does it feel like if you loop the killer for more than 2 seconds they have a vendetta against you and tunnel you out of the game lol. Like I get killers don’t have to worry about someone’s fun, but damn I would like to play the game for more than 5 minutes 😂

Comments

  • Try looping them for more than 5 mins and maybe you’ll get more time to play? :)

  • @GorgonDorgon said:

    Why does it feel like if you loop the killer for more than 2 seconds they have a vendetta against you and tunnel you out of the game lol. Like I get killers don’t have to worry about someone’s fun, but damn I would like to play the game for more than 5 minutes 😂

    Maybe they burn out.I usually let go good loopers and hunt down who hiding or potatos xd

  • @Spirez said:

    Try looping them for more than 5 mins and maybe you’ll get more time to play? :)

    If they tunnel me just for decently looping imagine 5 minutes lol that’s all my game would be is getting chased, believe it or not I want something other than boldness points :/

  • @darklinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/184668/loooooping

    Maybe they burn out.I usually let go good loopers and hunt down who hiding or potatos xd

    Yeah I guess I’m just boosted lol 😬

  • When killers notice someone with skill they usually tend to tunnel them out first.

    Lets face it once its a 3v1 unless all 3 survivors are super good and the killer is a potato its an easy gg for the killer.

  • @GorgonDorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1557634#Comment_1557634

    If they tunnel me just for decently looping imagine 5 minutes lol that’s all my game would be is getting chased, believe it or not I want something other than boldness points :/

    Whats messed up about this, is you barely safety pip if this happens.

    You should be awarded more points if you run the killer the whole game.

    Its not my fault the killer wants to chase me all game and i happen to just out play or out mind game him all game and i still depip or barley safety pip is bull.

  • Because those killers feel entitled to a easy down.

  • @BillyMain77 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1558116#Comment_1558116

    Whats messed up about this, is you barely safety pip if this happens.

    You should be awarded more points if you run the killer the whole game.

    Its not my fault the killer wants to chase me all game and i happen to just out play or out mind game him all game and i still depip or barley safety pip is bull.

    That’s so true! It’s already a struggle to get a good amount of points as survivor let alone if you’re basically only getting chased the whole time you’re in the game

  • @Kellie said:

    Because those killers feel entitled to a easy down.

    I hope my original post doesn’t have people thinking I only last 2 seconds lmao I don’t know if that’s physically possible but I’m not THAT boosted lol

  • @GorgonDorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1558242#Comment_1558242

    I hope my original post doesn’t have people thinking I only last 2 seconds lmao I don’t know if that’s physically possible but I’m not THAT boosted lol

    I thought 2 second chases were impossible until the crossplay patch happened.

  • because you are a fun survivor that last more then 10 seconds in a chase. I enjoy long chases with heavy mindgames it help me improve for future games :)