When did Freddy suddenly make survivors oblivious

I played against one today and I was very confused why I kept losing the heartbeat also can someone explain a full unhook bar not unhooking because I was somehow grabbed in the animation with the hooked survivor off the hook?

Comments

  • IIRC it happened when Demogorgon came out and the Oblivious and Undetectable status effects were first revealed.


    For some reason, even though it took them a while to add Undetectable to stealth killers, I'm pretty sure "Oblivious in the dream world vs Freddy" came first.

  • @Toybasher said:

    IIRC it happened when Demogorgon came out and the Oblivious and Undetectable status effects were first revealed.

    For some reason, even though it took them a while to add Undetectable to stealth killers, I'm pretty sure "Oblivious in the dream world vs Freddy" came first.

    Thanks just never ran I to the reworked Freddy as a survivor before