5 Frames Lerys
Its sad to play this game like this. Especially with cross play on.
Im a PH on lerys (PS4) and i am envy of the 4 PC survivors which teleport on my screen (so im assuming they run at like 60 Frames)
I think im turning crossplay off just for that reason. Why dont get consoles a fix?
I am scared of the graphics update tbh... They implement crossplay just for consoles to die out because of low framerate.
Maybe console optimization should have bee priority over crossplay
Comments
I totally feel you, I have the same experience, but I didn’t give up yet on crossplay
I recently had a match as Demo on Lery's on PS4 against PC survivors and my god. They must have loved it because anything I tried resulted in me, at least on my screen, lagging around because of the choppy frame rate. And once that centre room was active, I had to avoid going near it. If that doesn't ring alarm bells to the devs that a killer can't even go near the centre of the map and can only roam the outskirts then they're clearly blind to the console issues.
they just should deactivate lerys on console tbh, other maps are bad too but lerys? unplayable vs decent survivors.