So...The new graphics update looks good, but i do have some concerns

First of all, BHVR art department, you guys have knocked it out of the park as usual, the updated maps looks great, but I do have two concerns, that being how it will affect performance on low end computers and the amount of grass on Yamoka, I struggle finding immersed gamers on Yamoka already and the larger amount of grass makes me a bit...nervous

I won't really know until for a few months given that my PC died and I can't get it replaced till Christmas, but when I come back i'll have to see for myself, maybe my concern is unfounded, guess i'll just have to wait and see

Comments

  • From what i've seem the grass in the map isn't so bad as before. I saw that the sanctrum doesnt have that giant wall of grass surrounding it anymore, happy i'm going to be able to play as killer on that map.