Bug in the corner of a hill
There's a place that me, my friends, and a few other random survivors get stuck in that loses us the game everytime. I think its in the suffocation pit. It's that color map with a small ruined bridge thing. There's always a chest up top and below the basement sometimes spawns. There's an area in that map where you go to cut a corner and you get stuck until you are in a dying state. I play on PC. I tend to run into this bug quite often. I know to avoid it but the other survivors I play with don't. I just lost a match because I was put in the basement on the other side of the map, while my teammates were locked in place. I don't have screenshots but if I play a custom game with my friends soon I'll screenshot it.
Comments