in what format do you have your dead by daylight?
so I was curious about how many people had their respective version of dead by daylight, which is the most purchased, the most efficient, etc.
maybe you can also tell me if they are worth it.
so I was curious about how many people had their respective version of dead by daylight, which is the most purchased, the most efficient, etc.
maybe you can also tell me if they are worth it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the game in disc.💿
The game exists in disc version?!?!?! Console players have the real stuff.
Yeah I got it a week or so after release.
I think the 'special' edition was the only one on release.
Got the PS4 version a couple months after release.
Got the PS4 version when it was free with PS Plus (2 1/2 years ago)
Also bought the PC version at the start of the year but I play more on console
I have owned DBD on PC since it's launch in 2016, with almost ALL DLCs with the exceptions of, Leatherface, Ash, Cursed Legacy, Chains of Hate, and Silent Hill Chapters.
(Yes... I even have Blood Stained Sack and Charity Case. ;))