Who thinks we'll get Halloween cosmetics

I sure do hope we get some halloween cosmetics. I was thinking like a mummy costume for wraith since he already had bandages on him and stuff and switch his weapon to like a staff that looks like a cobra. Also let's put a white sheet over spirit so she looks like a ghost haha. Not sure about the survivors though. Anyone have more ideas?

Comments

  • I’m hoping we get the 2018 versions of Michael and Laurie.

    Doctor could get a plague doctor outfit.

    Nurse or Hag could get witch outfits. 
  • I’m hoping we get the 2018 versions of Michael and Laurie.

    Doctor could get a plague doctor outfit.

    Nurse or Hag could get witch outfits. 
    100% would buy plague doctor, maybe a wraith version too
  • I think we will without a doubt get some Halloween themed cosmetics seeing as cosmetics are such a focus now, they'd really be missing out if they didn't dip into this. There is so much potential there and it'd be nice to see what they do. The Pumpkin Head Nurse was fantastic, for example.

    On a side note i'm kinda expecting them to be available for a limited time only and fit into the Ultra Rare category, probably costing more.

  • Fingers crossed for birthday suit Michael Myers. That would be too spooky for me ;)
  • I better get original Freddy.

    Maybe a Dracula costume for Ace.

  • We can dream, at least. They will give us another bright eyes for killers at best.

  • Mc_Harty said:

    I better get original Freddy.

    Maybe a Dracula costume for Ace.

    Fingers crossed for OG Freddy
  • RSB said:

    We can dream, at least. They will give us another bright eyes for killers at best.

     True either that or they'll just give us two one for survivor and one for killer and we have to hook people on special hooks and repair special generators. I'm all for earning the rewards but I mean its Halloween you've gotta bring more than just two cosmetics or some bright orange eyes 
  • im down for an old looking laurie running circles around miky boy

  • Global said:

    im down for an old looking laurie running circles around miky boy

    Yup