Does Unrelenting and STBFL works on the Blight?
I've been browsing the forum and reddit,
some say yes and some say no, even saw some streamer using them,
I am so confused right now.
Does anyone has a confirmed answer? maybe the dev?
I've been browsing the forum and reddit,
some say yes and some say no, even saw some streamer using them,
I am so confused right now.
Does anyone has a confirmed answer? maybe the dev?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Lethal rush's followup attack is not a basic attack unfortunately.
If you’re not using lethal rush it works if I understand the power correctly.
Basically: maybe? :p
neither work with his power as its not a basic attack or a basic attack miss, good for saving stacks for stbfl when you are good with his power
Unlike Pig, PH, Demo with alternate attack that they can use whenever they want, and their power is just to aid them. Blight alternate attack is snapped into his power. Which is if he doesnt use his power, hes just an M1 killer.
For me, using attack perks that related to basic attack (Unrelenting, SBFL, Remember me ect) is a waste. His best is to use Aura reading perk.
Lethal Rush is a special attack, not a basic attack. And Unrelenting/STBFL don't work together or compliment one another in any way.