Survivors Stuck on Hill Ground Clip
Three times today either myself or my buddy have gotten stuck on the corner of rocks leading up hills. This has happened in game on on Autohaven Wrecker's (Wrecker's Yard) and the Macmillan Estate (Coal Tower). We were able to easily reproduce this in custom games. There is a different hill tile-set that we tried on Coldwind Farm that wouldn't get you stuck.
1: Enter most outdoor maps with a hill spawned.
2: Walk or crouch walk into the corner of the hill.
We've been able to Dead Hard to get out, but otherwise you seem to be stuck until you get downed. This has happened to Dwight, Feng, and Kate. Other survivors were not attempted.
An imgur album showing the glitch locations is linked below.
https://imgur.com/a/LqKfxvb
Comments
I was helping replicate and attached is the log file.
DeadByDaylight.logAgreed, this has happened to me 4x now. On PS4.
yes, this happened to me in both of the maps listed above. I play on the Switch
I've also reproduced this on the chapel map multiple times with a friend. PC
I just had the same bug.
https://imgur.com/r5Ueuyvno fix, no answer.... great
I've encountered this bug 5 times already this week. here's a clip
https://youtu.be/q0sasVOmIX4