The blight and his height?
So it says tall, I’m guessing he is actually smaller due to him being hunched over but he seems smaller than average, is this a big? I’m curious as he can barely see over vaults and some grass 😂
So it says tall, I’m guessing he is actually smaller due to him being hunched over but he seems smaller than average, is this a big? I’m curious as he can barely see over vaults and some grass 😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
from what i've seen he is literally shorter than gens and he can barely see over windows
his camera position compared to his third person animations is completely ****ed up as far as I can tell, and the devs like it that way. He uses the most recent frame (created for Demo) along with Oni, Deathslinger, etc. if that helps.