Remove DC penalty until Killer-Stuck-in-Pallet gets fixed
Title.
I'm here stuck in a pallet while I type this.
Nothing I can do, but hope that the Survivors don't take the game hostage... 😠
Title.
I'm here stuck in a pallet while I type this.
Nothing I can do, but hope that the Survivors don't take the game hostage... 😠
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is the DC penalty even on, Ive been getting loads of survivors DC after first down from playing both sides, so just assumed they had disabled it.
Lord, I pallet stunned a doctor just yesterday and he got stuck. I felt bad and tried to help him out my crawling over it and it worked. He got out...
I kinda wish I left him there because he was mad enough to hard tunnel me.
I blame the pallet glitch tho.
Seems so, for me, on Xbox, for now, but who knows for how long