Stuck on rock
Every time I go near one of those big rocks on any map, my character gets stuck to it and it’s really annoying
Tagged:
Pending
Every time I go near one of those big rocks on any map, my character gets stuck to it and it’s really annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi Team
I play from PC with steam
Want to report, i stuck at below high ground, map not sure
when avoid killer, i walk circle the high ground and stuck with rock like corner
because cannot move that bird show to make noise
please help to fix this bugs
Thanks
rayzhin
Happened to 3 of us last night. I can't remember the map, but it has happened on multiple maps. Happened about 4 times yesterday alone. The 1 time I could get a screenshot: I got stuck, the person following me got stuck and the injured guy thought maybe I could heal him so he crawled over. I could not heal him even though he was at my feet and I watched his character kind dip toward the rock and then he was stuck too.
When this happens I can do nothing but wait for the killer to come whack me over the head. They can pick me up and then I am unstuck! I am also hooked and wasting a ton of time not helping my team because I can't move until the killer gets me.
Please fix!