Inexistant players marked as "alive" ingame
I'm in a game on The Game, 2 survivors are crossplatform, and 2 others are PC.
I've been in that game for 45mins after killing the 2 crossplay players. Survivor are sneaking without doing anything, not a gen done, no totem done, no chest opened and I have no tracking perks in my build sadely.
Is this considered "keeping the game hostage" as survivor?
I still haven't found them to this day, I don't think they are cheating because they both have a pretty old steam account and over 600h on the game.
What is going on? Are they even in the same game as me???
Also, what is that? : https://youtu.be/asIBmpOSsmE
EDIT : Gens have just been popping instantly for no reason, around 1 gen each 5min. What are these people doing? Is there a hack that allows you to be invisible and to insta pop gens? Why are they waiting for so long before poping gens? What the hecc?
Comments