Simple question but i didnt find the question's place

Sorry.


Now the crossplay is on the road, i was wondering if it was possible that console players can face the new killer/survivor with the PTB on ? I guess not but ive seen so much akward things til now

Comments

  • @Venzhas said:

    Sorry.

    Now the crossplay is on the road, i was wondering if it was possible that console players can face the new killer/survivor with the PTB on ? I guess not but ive seen so much akward things til now

    I dont know if console players can get on the ptb, I think it's only on pc, also to find questions, go to categories and scroll down until you find it.

  • Afaik the PTB is a different game sort of, so no it's not possbile

  • As others said, Console (PS4, Xbox and Switch) have no access to the PTB since it's a PC only download for now. I'd hope they do put it onto consoles at some point so console players can also test it out too.