Wraith's first tome page
Don't know if that's a thing anywhere else, but on PS4 the first page for the Wriath's story is not shown. The audio starts, but I find it too low to be heard. The only text it shows is "auric".
Tagged:
Pending
Don't know if that's a thing anywhere else, but on PS4 the first page for the Wriath's story is not shown. The audio starts, but I find it too low to be heard. The only text it shows is "auric".
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, and I can't upload a picture of it. There is also another bug, apparently, that prevents me from getting to the current volume page, since I completed all challenges of this Tome and went back to previous ones.