Making dbd more motivating.
It has been proven that you feel more motivated by a game if you can see the progress. I want the player level progress bar to be more in your face so you don't have to hover your curser above it. It would also be amazing if you were able to buy items and addons cheaply for iridescent shards. I would also like to buy unique cosmetics that does not belong to an outfit. Then I could design my own character that I would feel to be truly mine. Than to people want level up more to get iridiscent shards. And if you'd get more exp if you ranked up people would want to rank up despite the sweaty tryhard matches you get at high ranks. Maybe even ad a charm you get from reaching rank 1. One for killer and one for survivor.
TL;DR. Noticible player level progression. Purcheseble items. More exp from high rank. Independent Cosmetics. Charm for reaching rank 1.
Comments
None of that really sounds like an improvement. At best, it just makes it easier to get some things. If you truly want to motivate people beyond what's available, leaderboards would be the way to go at this point.