PC - Adept Huntress Steam Achievement Not Granted

DESCRIPTION

Today, I got a 4k merciless killing as huntress and double-pipped with only one of the huntress' perks equipped. (and no other perks) For some reason, I didn't get the Adept Huntress achievement.

I searched around to see if I didn't fulfil the achievement's requirements, and it didn't help.

Is it a delayed achievement sync? Am I misunderstanding what the achievement is asking for? Is it because I don't have all three of the huntress' perks equipped?

I've attached screenshots of the end state of the game.


STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Ensure Steam achievement was not previously obtained.

Equip only the Beast of Prey Tier 1 perk with remaining three perk slots locked, no addons, and no offering.

In a public match, kill all survivors while gaining two pips from the game with no disconnected survivors.


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Character Played: Huntress

Perks Played: Beast of Prey Tier 1 (all other slots locked)

Map: I do not remember. Maybe there's a way to check? (It would be my last played killer game.)

Frequency of the issue: This is the first time I've achieved a double-pip (and also the first time I've achieved a 4k) so I'm not sure.


LOG

DeadByDaylight.log


SCREENSHOTS

20200819032337_1.jpg 20200819032356_1.jpg 20200819032415_1.jpg 20200819032436_1.jpg 20200819032442_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • For adept achievements you need to be using all 3 of the killer/survivor's perks. You weren't using Territorial Imperative or Huntress Lullaby so you wouldn't get it.

  • Interesting... (Issue resolved?)

    Should the Steam achievement descriptions be updated to clarify this?

  • "In a public match, achieve a merciless victory with The Huntress using only her 3 unique perks."

    You weren't using her 3 unique perks, that seems pretty clarified to me.

  • I suppose I misinterpreted "only" to mean that any subset would suffice. Thanks.

    Resolved.