No blood points for PTB?
Hi! First time testing the PTB and noticed I didn’t have any blood points to level my characters. Is this new or did I just not get them?
thanks
Hi! First time testing the PTB and noticed I didn’t have any blood points to level my characters. Is this new or did I just not get them?
thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They take your save file from some specific but not at all announced time before the PTB. Some people will just save a good amount of bloodpoints and don’t spend it when a PTB is about to get released within a week or so to ensure to have enough bloodpoints.
you can also save BP through rift or spend shards in the shrine to get BP. Nothing you spend in PTB will be transferred to the actual game