I met a toxic ghostface who after he won called be the toxic one
So in one match i played against a ghostface who t baged my whole group after he downed us, afterwards i t baged him but we ended up losing to the end game collapes, the f***er than masseged me saying thats what i get for being toxic even though HE was the ahole who t baged first
Comments
I legit had a Ghostface tbag us after slugging all of us and then got mad at me cause I didn't tell him GG back. The nerve of some killers.
*gasp* how dare you not say gg to the killer when he t baged you! Your just an entitled survivor main who likes to bully and abuse killers. (Jk)
How do you know your team wasn't teabagging him first
No joke he called me an entitled survivor and said it was my fault for getting downed in the first place when he slugged us all.
Because i was with the first person he downed and he t baged her, the other survivors werent even in a chase or interacting with him