Weird lag spikes in matches (Almost happen in every match)

There are currently an extremely annoying lag spikes in the game that teleport you to backward position, thanks to this killer is either getting a free hit or survivor is getting way more distance thanks to this.

Platform: PC

I checked for sure my net connection. It's stable and nothing seems to be wrong with it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I only seem to experience this on the newly polished springwood and yamaoka estate due to the graphics update.

    But hey, the PTB literally just came out so there is bound to be a lot of bugs.

  • @Dave_Davidson said:

    I only seem to experience this on the newly polished springwood and yamaoka estate due to the graphics update.

    I can admit that I expierienced this even before the PTB, but I thought that was going to be fixed in the next update, but well....