I'm calling it the new killer is

The very same guy from the hallowed blight event and from the first time animation for hunger the man that injected himself with the serum

Comments

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    garbage

    Really look at his face that's the same effects of the serum which is seen on the Halloween skins of the other killers the man was infected with it after being attacked by the trapper and he fought him off and the time animation shows him in the entity's realm traveling it and then injecting himself with the serum and changes

  • agreed, cool character design

    just the killer overall and his power, sooooooooooo bland

    no new mechanics, disappointing

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    agreed, cool character design

    just the killer overall and his power, sooooooooooo bland

    no new mechanics, disappointing

    Oh I've not seen anything yet I was calling the background lore and how the Devs have built him up since the first hallowed blight event and inside the tome