Lol Nah, I Didn't Know

Idk if this was the case with previous PTBs, but have you noticed that these new characters are in the section of the character selection screen where the F2P characters are located?

Is that a hint?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I believe it's like that for every PTB with a new chapter. When it goes live it will go to its correct position.

  • No they've always done that, ever since the Clown chapter I believe.

  • No, that's normal. Because technically they are free until they release, they're placed with the other free characters. They'll be at the bottom when Descend Beyond releases in full.

  • @Cancan71 said:

    I believe it's like that for every PTB with a new chapter. When it goes live it will go to its correct position.

    @ProfoundEnding said:

    No they've always done that, ever since the Clown chapter I believe.

    Then i'm glad i doubted myself, or i would've disappointed myself upon hearing this. ๐Ÿ˜