Please just don't

Is it possible to not cry for killer nerfs, He is decent enough with his perks just please, don't cry for a nerf

Comments

  • From what I can tell survivors and killers pretty much agree hes bad rn and needs a buff

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    From what I can tell survivors and killers pretty much agree hes bad rn and needs a buff

    I read that you need to bounce off of objects to attack? Which is weird, I hope they remove that and can attack either by stopping the rush or something like that

  • He wont be nerfed he needs a buff. Like making his hitbox smaller because you bump in to everything and end up not being able to use it right.

  • He seems a bit weak, he has some weird quirks like beng stunned when he gets a hit with his attack but not when he misses, he seems pretty fun to play as and against, all in all seems like a great addition to the game, and I think the people saying hes OP and shouldnt have as many charges which Ive run into 3 of in game and the people saying hes Utterly terrible and is the worst killer ever added, which I ran into 1 of in game are all overreacting tbh.

  • @DerZuntor said:

    He wont be nerfed he needs a buff. Like making his hitbox smaller because you bump in to everything and end up not being able to use it right.

    Oh damn, it's just that almost every killer, survivor mains cry for nerf, look at Gearhead and PH cages aura, they lack massive information now, sad to say but I'd be glad if they buffed killer

  • @DerZuntor said:

    He wont be nerfed he needs a buff. Like making his hitbox smaller because you bump in to everything and end up not being able to use it right.

    Yeah his collison seems odd, I could make it through the shack door sometimes, but other times I couldnt, and it was roughly the same angle of approach.

  • Not at all, kinda like legion but without feral frenzy, in a way

  • Just wait a bit so people can actually learn to play the killer before asking for buff or nerf