Do Teachable Perks Go Away After a Reset?
See topic. Or do they stay in other character's bloodwebs? I'm thinking each month it'd be good to work on one character and get them up to 50 so as to get the teachables.
See topic. Or do they stay in other character's bloodwebs? I'm thinking each month it'd be good to work on one character and get them up to 50 so as to get the teachables.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nope. they are unlocked and may appear whenever in your bloodweb
once they’re unlocked they’re unlocked for ever.
Teachable perks, as well as any other stuff you buy with bloodpoints, are unlocked forever. The only thing that resets each month is your rank.
I think they meant when they prestige? but still same answer 😎