desperate measures is a god tier perk for both swf and solo.

If an swf squad chooses to stay injured and the best looper with desperate measure, botany knowledge, built to last, self care and an emergency med kit gets chased he could heal himself in roughly 4-5 seconds meaning every pallet or two that you drop means a full heal and if your med kit runs out you can repair your med kit, and if you are running borrowed time the bonus speed to unhooking guarantees that the unhooked survivor can take a hit for you, and if that wasn't good enough if you are playing solo with a team full of potatoes desperate measures can help you hard carry your team, what do you think of this amazing perk?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548750#Comment_1548750

    I disagree with them being trash.

    But I also IMMENSELY disagree with the ludicrous scenario the OP presented.

    I’m actually really looking forward to using all of Felix’s perks. They’re going to be very handy for solo play.

    That's fair.

    I have a bias here mostly because I don't use items unless it's for a challenge and then I already have an altruism build that makes the healing perk unnecessary. Between Borrowed time, We'll Make It, and For the People. I either have instant healing, near instant healing, or I can at least give someone an extra hit

  • So... Botany & Knowledge gives a base 33% to healing speed and item efficiency; Desperate Measures gives +10% for every survivor that's injured. Which means you have to have at least 3 people just to get close to B&K healing speeds and all 4 need to be injured for a 7% increase. At most you'll receive a 73% increase to healing, which dissipates the second someone gets healed and can be completely useless.

    Why would you run 2 perks just to increase healing speed, when you can run We'll Make It or B&K and a Medkit? Better yet, why would you run 2 situational healing perks when there are chances you might not even get a heal off? Or...you go up against a plague where you don't heal period?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1550892#Comment_1550892

    I can’t see how it’s a bad perk.

    • killer injures/hooks a survivor while you’re on a gen, and they’re running Thana and/or Dying Light.
    • Desperate Measures immediately counters those effects while continuing to repair the gen.

    sorry to disappoint but gen speeds arent afected at all by it my guy

  • This is going to be another Soul Guard situation. Good enough on it’s own, OP as hell when combined with other perks/items/add-ons. People defend the perk due it being balanced on its own and ignore the combo part of it.

    I know Soul Guard got nerfed, but it wasn’t enough. It didn’t fix the main problem when combined with a second chance build.

  • @Koukdw said:

    It's very bad. Resilience is better in every way.

    Killer perks looks op tho

    Two of them are hexes (one with a cooldown as well, by the way) and the other is very situational. I don't think they are as god tier as you think.

  • well make it is more reliable id guess it will only see good use in coordinated swf

  • Too bad Desperate Measures doesn't also increase skill check frequency while healing with each stack. Autodidact RNG would have benefited from it.

    If you're desparate, you'll make more mistakes (more skill checks)

1 2 ›