Any chance Jekyll and Hyde come to dbd?
I think it's a pretty cool concept. I've been wondering about it for a while and I kind of have a full concept with a killer power, perks, etc. What do you guys think about these guys coming to Dbd?
I think it's a pretty cool concept. I've been wondering about it for a while and I kind of have a full concept with a killer power, perks, etc. What do you guys think about these guys coming to Dbd?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
problem is that they don't want to make a mimic killer, tbh i thougth the alchemist would have a normal version with blight coming from his hood and a monstrous version a la hyde or werewolf. but now it's clear they don't want killer to look too much like survivor so rip in piece
ya :-(