Hill stuck as a survivor, then the killer got stuck and can't wiggle [PC]
I was playing a random game and got stuck on the hill, had crows then the killer got stuck after picking me up. Come on BHVR... fix your game...
The map name:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2201188045
The location on the map
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2201188119
Killer stuck and I couldn't wiggle
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2201190536
The killer ended up by leaving the game (disconnecting). He was a console killer btw.
Thanks for fixing the game asap.
Comments
Same thing happened to me last night (Aug 24th). Wondering when this is going to be patched?
In case @Peanits or another mod/developer want some additional info, I know there are multiple posts on this. I tried to make a reddit post, but it was auto-deleted likely because I recently made a new account for a more anonymous username. In any case, here is the link to the post: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/ig6euf/bug_corner_of_doom/
Basically - There is definitely an issue with hills, its not just one map, its the hill model(s) itself(themselves). I tested on multiple maps, but only recorded on one.
Important notes - This can cause either the killer or the survivor to get stuck. Stuck survivors can be freed if the killer stays outside the affected zone, downs the survivor, and picks them up and relocates them.
Reproduction
Video: https://youtu.be/9tc7pcJy-mU
There are also various other Reddit posts about the topic.