Could voice chat or a way to communicate with cross platform players be implemented?

This question just came to me after I had a hard match against a Hillbilly. My teammate had a key and I had found a hatch and we did end up escaping but we could have made it out much sooner with their item and my knowledge of the hatch's whereabouts. I would also like for it to be voice chat since typing on console isn't the greatest form of communication. I would love to see this implemented, what do you guys think?

Comments

  • That would be nice.... But that would also mean BVHR would have to create that from scratch

  • So you want perma SWF even with random?

  • @BananaBlooD95 said:

    So you want perma SWF even with random?

    Not even a perma swf.. just a way to communicate. 90% of my matches as a PC player have been full or 3/5 being console players. How are you supposed to make new friends if you cant even communicate with them in any way, shape or form? "Oh you can add them as a friend" that's great, but how am I supposed to talk to them? You can't even do KYF because you cant discuss whos playing killer