Rework Auto-Sacrifice for Final Survivor

Not really a bug but could we get a rework for when the auto-sacrifice kicks in for the last survivor hooked?

If I bring Deliverance and don't get hooked until everyone is dead, then the game automatically sacrifices me instead of giving me any chance to escape.

I can understand if it's my second hook and you skip the struggle phase since Deliverance wouldn't work then anyway, but if it's my first hook I think I should get a chance to escape.

There is definitely a combination of perks that would allow me to unhook myself and avoid getting hooked again for long enough to escape through the hatch.

Even if I don't have Deliverance in that situation it would still be nice to be able to risk that 4% chance of unhooking myself.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This is something that people have been asking for for ages. I agree, if it's first hook you should still get the opportunity to at least attempt to escape, but that request has always been ignored :/