Who else misses MMR because of your teammates?

It wasn't spectacular when it was on but my god at least I had more than 1 teammate who could do something besides sit in the back of the map the entire game... Add crossplay potatoes into the mix who you can't talk with and it's just a shitshow of terrible games.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Trust me I know, playing solo queue is why I make more frequent visits to the liquor store before playing.

    That's a great idea actually. Take a drink every time you're supposed to be having fun and you might empty out a bottle a match lmao.

  • I'm glad it's gone for me. I was getting nothing but low rank players, and yes, rank means nothing, etc, etc, but they were clearly newbies. The MM hasn't been too bad since it's gone now Cross-Play is here. I still get a fair few potato matches, but it seems I get more good survivors than bad now.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I'm glad it's gone for me. I was getting nothing but low rank players, and yes, rank means nothing, etc, etc, but they were clearly newbies. The MM hasn't been too bad since it's gone now Cross-Play is here. I still get a fair few potato matches, but it seems I get more good survivors than bad now.

    I'm living the exact opposite experience. When MMR was on I had a few potatoes but it didn't feel worse than normal, probably even slightly better. Now though with no real rank system and a bunch of console players I can't communicate with has lead to potato after potato match for me. Good thing is though some of the killers are potatoes too.