Freddy INSTANT Teleport

Platform: PC

Description: You can teleport as freddy at the start of the match

Steps to reproduce:

-Press ESC for Menu while in transition (not sure if optional)

-Press ESC to close Menu while in transition

-At the End of transition quickly press secondary ability button (Ctrl) and hold it (if u do not have the addon for forced teleport)

How often: i'd say about 90%


It is in the Game for a few patches now. Since it does not getting fixxed i report that as a bug. With the risk, that many people now going to abuse this.

Here is a video:

https://youtu.be/YEUh3B7ODso


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • still possible July 2021 all I do is just hold down the teleport button if im facing a generator at the start and it will teleport me there before the long cooldown even begins

  • Ive personally reported this bug like 3 separate times and can attest to its to its existence since July of 2020 at its earliest I documented it but I assume its worked like this since 3.1.0 (freddy update) and has been in the game for almost 2 years now