Do hitboxes need reworking, or are people being dramatic?
Please be honest as it would be great to determine how many people want a change.
Please be honest as it would be great to determine how many people want a change.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The hitbox isnt the problem its the trash servers that seems to benefit how is lagging
but they improved the tick its just sometimes that i am picked by a bugged hit, thye can still can get improvedd an little bit
but now its SUPER better that it was before
Well, I keep getting hit over corners by both hatchets and chainsaws. And I mean solid corners, without any space. As much as I keep getting hit over windows I am already far away from and used pallets, with the killer being on the other side of them, of course. So yeah, hitboxes are still broken. Can't really see much of a change from how it was before, honestly.