Got 2 golds and 1 iri and challenge didn't complete
Did you looked in your Archive after going back to the Lobby?
@Kikki said:Did you looked in your Archive after going back to the Lobby?
@Kikki said:
Yes, the challenge was not completed.
Got the exact same problem
I got the same problem, I also checked the archive and the challenge is still not completed.
It's been broken for a while. This happens to everybody trying to complete it. For whatever reason, they've never fixed it.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you looked in your Archive after going back to the Lobby?
Yes, the challenge was not completed.
Got the exact same problem
I got the same problem, I also checked the archive and the challenge is still not completed.
I got the same problem, I also checked the archive and the challenge is still not completed.
It's been broken for a while. This happens to everybody trying to complete it. For whatever reason, they've never fixed it.