Inconsideration

Disclaimer: If this derails into anything negative or other than the actual topic, I WILL ask a mod to close the discussion. Not interested in bickering or any negative energy, just enlightening dicussions.


From a Survivor Main to a Survivor Main:

Can we just acknowledge that some of us are working on challenges for the rift that require altruistic actions to be performed? You expediting your death on hook because you got caught first is super inconvenient and selfish. What makes you want to do that and are you even considering your team? I know not all of us do it, but to the ones that do, why? I don’t understand and can’t wrap my head around it and just genuinely want to know. Is it a pride thing? Are you just upset that you were the first to get caught? Do you think you’ve screwed your team over because you were caught first? Please enlighten me.

Comments

  • I think they may be for one of these 2 reasons.

    -He is afraid and spends the whole match hiding from the killer.

    -He is obsessed with repairing gens.

  • @Unicorn said:

    Disclaimer: If this derails into anything negative or other than the actual topic, I WILL ask a mod to close the discussion. Not interested in bickering or any negative energy, just enlightening dicussions.

    From a Survivor Main to a Survivor Main:

    Can we just acknowledge that some of us are working on challenges for the rift that require altruistic actions to be performed? You expediting your death on hook because you got caught first is super inconvenient and selfish. What makes you want to do that and are you even considering your team? I know not all of us do it, but to the ones that do, why? I don’t understand and can’t wrap my head around it and just genuinely want to know. Is it a pride thing? Are you just upset that you were the first to get caught? Do you think you’ve screwed your team over because you were caught first? Please enlighten me.

    As solo queue, I no longer consider my team unless specific individuals prove they're worthy of consideration. You tried to help, you helped me, we were doing gens, whatever. I will try to hook rescue you, even in EGC, but I take priorities in to account and sometimes finishing this gen is worth more than rushing to your hook; if you suicide before you even hit struggle that's on you.

    You hid all map in crouch and did nothing? You sat in a locker? There's a disconnect or two in the first 10 seconds? Sorry I have better ######### to do. I'm first hook suiciding most likely unless I can do the Tome quest/Daily without winning, I'm out, enjoy praying for your hatch. BP gains are too low to stay in what is very obviously a loss, especially from the start.

    At the end of the day, it's a game, I'm here for myself. If I can reasonably help, and not have it be miserable, I will, if not, yea I'm gonna play selfish.