I play survivor and killer equal amount but i decided to choose sprint burst for now. It can be used for a variety of situations, you can use it to get a flashlight save, escape and put distance on the killer, take a hit for survivor and just generally reposition yourself quickly.
I don't really like lithe because it's for only very specific situations where it helps
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
haha wraith go zoooom
I love Lithe because it has great synergy with other perks like Dance With Me and Quick and Quiet
I love the Classics.
With Myers tombstone fragment this perks completely buts that addon :,)
FRICK SHELTER WOODS
ALL MY HOMIES HATE SHELTER WOODS
I was called a speed hacker once, because I used every haste killer perk and the Windstorm addons on Wraith.
i used to main sprint burst but i now use head on more but i also use breakout in swf with saboteur
Don't worry, i know.
I play survivor and killer equal amount but i decided to choose sprint burst for now. It can be used for a variety of situations, you can use it to get a flashlight save, escape and put distance on the killer, take a hit for survivor and just generally reposition yourself quickly.
I don't really like lithe because it's for only very specific situations where it helps
Blood pact op pls nerf
It's the only form of haste for Survivor that is both healthy and useful.
Breakout and hope haste doesn't really matter that much, and exhaustion perks are get out of jail free cards.
Blood pact can give you haste for a midgame chase but isn't just free distance.