So Alone - Steam Achievement
I have repaired the generator in the isolation room and escaped in two matches and have not gotten credit for this achievement.
PC Gamer
Tagged:
Pending
I have repaired the generator in the isolation room and escaped in two matches and have not gotten credit for this achievement.
PC Gamer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might be reparing the wrong generator, the "isolation room" is the room on the 3rd floor where there's a gen that only one person can repair.
I am thinking of the incorrect generator, though I'm not sure I get how a janitor closet in the office area is an isolation room compared to the lab area where with it looks like you would be containing something with sealed "isolation" doors.
I'll repair the other one.
Thank you.
Its called "the isolation room" because Eleven used to live isolated in that room, if you watch the 3rd episode of the first season you will see that the hole in the wall right infront of the room was caused by Eleven in that episode.