Dpi on dbd

Heyo, so my DPI is bugged on dbd at the moment, I don't know if I need to post this on the bug section cuz I could be doing something wrong...

My dpi in game is on 2% and my mouse dpi generally isn't that high. But it seems that the dpi when in game goes crazy, I can 360 as killer in a single move. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

  • Are you sure your mouse DPI isn't switched to a higher setting? I know sometimes I bump my DPI adjustment on accident and go from 4000 to 8000 midgame.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Are you sure your mouse DPI isn't switched to a higher setting? I know sometimes I bump my DPI adjustment on accident and go from 4000 to 8000 midgame.

    I am sure. I don't know why....

    Both my custom mouse DPI and my DPI on the windows settings are really low but in game it's incredibly high.