Can We Have An Option To Turn This Off?

Idk what it is, but ever since crossplay came out, my camera is yanked to the side whenever I swing at someone. I think it's aim dressing, but I'm not sure, and it's only happened against pc players. I'm on ps4 if that helps.

Comments

  • I think it's a bug, happens to me as well, pc

  • This is something that has always been in the game for consoles, if you just started noticing don't blame crossplay

    And also, how do you know that it works only on pc players? The small cross play icon indicates also other consoles

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    I think it's a bug, happens to me as well, pc

    Alright, thanks for telling me. I've been getting called trash for being 360d when I can't control my camera lmao

  • @MottledElm said:

    This is something that has always been in the game for consoles, if you just started noticing don't blame crossplay

    And also, how do you know that it works only on pc players? The small cross play icon indicates also other consoles

    Its only happened with people who are crossplaying, so I assume it's pc. I don't ever think a crossplay is on x box or switch, as both are pretty small communities. It's only happened to me since crossplay came out. I'm a killer main, and it's never happened to me before crossplay.