New Chapter speculation
Obviously the small teaser dropped last week.
Now these 10 second clips have the community speculating about who the new addition is.
With Plague, some thought we were getting an evil priest. The Deathslinger's chain lead some to believe we were getting Pinhead.
So what do you think the DLC is this time? Sort of looks like a Jekyll & Hyde style character to me.
Comments
This seems to be the most ‚obvious‘ hint we have gotten yet, isn’t it?
i mean, it’s kind of too obvious compared to previous hints, we assumedly see the shadow of the killer that can transform or is a human that is now always transformed compared to.. a chain that could have meant anything for deathslinger..
I like that you're pointing to the potential for the teaser to be misleading. Everyone has basically assumed it's the Alchemist for sure, but I wonder if there's something else going on.
The most interesting thing I heard of was how that silhouette could belong to the survivor and it's the power of the killer to mutate survs
The trailer, when slowed down, seems to show the post-change character with pointy ears and fur on their back. Opens up the werewolf/beast speculation.
He's obviously a werewolf.
I think I'll never get tired of saying this idea.
Possibly a normal killer, who drinks a potion to turn in to a beast. The potion would need to mix and have a cooldown. As the beast, maybe he has special abilities and attributes.