Are there bots in DBD?
I got this question when I was playing killer against a guy who's name was Charlie(BOT). Is this a troll, or is their actual bots in the game? If so, why can't we put bots in custom matches?
I got this question when I was playing killer against a guy who's name was Charlie(BOT). Is this a troll, or is their actual bots in the game? If so, why can't we put bots in custom matches?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play soloqueue if you want to play with bots. /s
Only mobile has bots atm.
No it wasn't a bot people on steam can change their name as many times as they want for free.