Dear BHVR, now more than ever survivors need a nerf.

Ever since crossplay has been added to dead by daylight the game has gotten so incredibly un-fun. I haven't been able to play a single game without getting bullied and getting zero kills because I'm going up against a four man swf on comp. I play console and matches were fine before this. And it would be a different story if you could turn it off and on but the option to do this doesn't work! So I'm stuck getting legacy survivors that have 10,000 hours in the game and do five gens in less than 3 minuets. Please remove the computer side of crossplay as it makes games for console players unwinnable and makes the game unbalanced.

Comments

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548242#Comment_1548242

    When the point being made is that they're more powerful now than they've ever been before, it is absolutely fair to bring up the many, many examples (these only being a few) of how they were significantly stronger in the past. If you want to say that you still think they're too powerful, you can definitely just say "In my opinion, survivors are too strong right now" and that's totally fine, but exaggerating for effect doesn't make the argument any stronger.

    So are you going to balance DS in near future such as disabling it when you go perform action like repairing generators (obviously not being tunneled if you can repair gens)

  • @Peanits said:

    To say more than ever is a bit of a stretch. Let's not forget that back in the day, Sprint Burst had a 20 second cooldown and recharged while sprinting, double pallets were everywhere, infinites were actually infinites and not just a buzz word that gets thrown around for a strong-ish loop, you could self care faster than the killer could hit you, and Decisive Strike was always active no matter what.

    That said, though, as other have mentioned, you can disable crossplay if you feel it's making the experience worse for you. We do not mean to force it on you. If you're in a lobby, the option will appear greyed out. If you head back to the main menu, you'll be able to untick the box and opt out.

    Peanits ily but you guys forced crossplay on us because if we disable it it takes 20-30 minutes to find a lobby

  • Dumb question: Wouldn't nerfing SWF make the game unfun for people who love playing with friends? I remember people suggesting to remove overall SWF which is the dumbest idea ever.

  • @Godot said:

    Dumb question: Wouldn't nerfing SWF make the game unfun for people who love playing with friends? I remember people suggesting to remove overall SWF which is the dumbest idea ever.

    I think most people want SWF to have drawbacks, since you literally gain like 10 perks for free with voice communication. Even if you aren't using coms SWF is still very strong, because you know you can depend on your teammates. Everything you do as a survivor will be enhanced, even the perks. I've played 4-man SWF and it honestly feels quite dirty how much information you have the entire game. Only way the killer could have defeated us was if he did good snowball at the beginning but even that could most of the time be avoided by spreading out and doing 4 generators individually.

  • @Callmehandsome said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1572430#Comment_1572430

    I think most people want SWF to have drawbacks, since you literally gain like 10 perks for free with voice communication. Even if you aren't using coms SWF is still very strong, because you know you can depend on your teammates. Everything you do as a survivor will be enhanced, even the perks. I've played 4-man SWF and it honestly feels quite dirty how much information you have the entire game. Only way the killer could have defeated us was if he did good snowball at the beginning but even that could most of the time be avoided by spreading out and doing 4 generators individually.

    I'm one of those typical "I play both sides equally" type of guys. It's strange, because I agree with Survivors but I also agree with Killers. I just can't deny anything. DS, DH and all of these perks are annoying, but I use it too. SWF are really annoying, but I play with friends optimally, too. It's strange.

  • @Godot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1572452#Comment_1572452

    I'm one of those typical "I play both sides equally" type of guys. It's strange, because I agree with Survivors but I also agree with Killers. I just can't deny anything. DS, DH and all of these perks are annoying, but I use it too. SWF are really annoying, but I play with friends optimally, too. It's strange.

    strange comment indeed.

1 2 3 4 ›